星期一, 3月 14, 2005

紿像我一樣的電腦白癡,及在我身邊既"N"個電腦勁人

─═☆ Yesterday
Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay
Now my database has gone away
Oh I believe in yesterday.....
Suddenly,There's not half the files there used to be
And there's a milestone hanging over me
The system crashed so suddenly
I pushed something wrong
What it was I could not say
Now all my data's gone and I
long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay
Yesterday,
The need for back-ups seemed so far away
I knew my data was all here to stay
Now I believe in yesterday


─═☆ Let It Be
When I find my code in tons of trouble
Friends and colleagues come to me
Speaking words of wisdom: Write in C
As the deadline fast approaches
And bugs are all that I can see
Somewhere, someone whispers:
Write in C
Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, oh, Write in C
LOGO's dead and buried
Write in C
I used to write a lot of FORTRANF
or science it worked flawlessly
Try using it for graphics!
Write in C
If you've just spent nearly 30 hours
Debugging some assembly
Soon you will be glad to Writemin C
Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, yeah, Write in C
BASIC's not the answer
Write in C
Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, oh, Write in C
Pascal won't quite cut it
Write in C

沒有留言: